Best career option for students who have a commerce
Commerce is a subject that is more about business and accounting, and there is massive competition in this field. Although there is a variety of options available in this field, in this article, we will discuss the carrier option when you belong from a commerce background except for CA, which is a very time-consuming and draining option. However, students can get enrolled in online courses that use software like ERP to make learning easy.
Following are the some of the best degrees you can apply for –
- CA – this is the first thing that comes to our mind when we think about commerce. Chatter Account is one of the novel jobs, which requires full devotion and dedication. After you have cleared the CA papers with a fascinating salary, there is a huge job opportunity. You can prepare for the course with online learning platforms that make learning easy with software like LMS and ERP. (ERP full form is Enterprise resource planning)
- B.com -B.com stands for bachelor in commerce. It is the first preference for the students. You can either pursue the M.com or MBA after this degree and go for civil services, state service, or any other government jobs that the commerce students usually go for.
- Hotel management – It is one of the fast-growing and reputed courses that one can go for. If you are passionate about food and travel, this course is for you. The course duration of hotel management is 3 years, and it is highly oriented toward the job, and you can easily get a job in a startup or MNC.
- MBA – This is another very fascinating course offering high package jobs. It helps you to get your dream job with a dream package. However, people from different fields can pursue this field. But the commerce students get extra benefits as it’s all about the commerce field. And students are more likely to get into college like IIM and XLRI, and the package can go up to crores.
Journalism and mass communication
- Journalism and mass communication – Students can apply for mass communication and journalism if they love everything about media. India has more than 1000 in each country, and they provide approximately a 5 LPA package that is restricted to any region and spread worldwide. You can surely apply for this degree if you love cameras and are outspoken like Ravish Kumar, Sweta Singh, Richa Anirudh, and more.
- BBA / BHM -The bachelor of business administration is most opted for by a student who chose commerce in the 12th stream. Once students complete their course, many opportunities are waiting for them at a different firm.
Graphic designing and animation
- Graphic designing and animation -Animation and appealing graphics attract customers to the brand. Students can learn about graphic designing by enrolling in a four-year full-time degree course, and later on, they can get placement quickly in motion companies.
- BFA – Do you remember the famous character of Farhan from move 3 idiots? He was keenly interested in photography, and if you are one that finds it tempting, then this course is for you. You can be self-employed or collaborate in a joint venture in any business with your skills.
- Investing bankers increase capital for companies and work closely with financial institutions. These companies and organizations receive financial recommendations on how to reach a financial goal and create long-term and short-term financial plans. One of the most lucrative commerce jobs in the U.S. and around the world is Investment Banking.
Human Resource Manager
- Employees of a company are managed by a Human Resource Manager in such a way that they increase the company’s profit while also meeting the company’s needs. Employee resource managers recruit, interview, and hire new employees; they are responsible for employee benefit programs and employment incentives. Because people are becoming more and more interested in working in business and management, there is a great deal of scope in this field
The degree mentioned above is a few of them that students from the commerce stream can go for. There is no hard and fast rule for achieving success. Students need to work hard and acquire knowledge, and it ultimately helps them get a good job. The Commerce field is one of the rising fields where you can quickly get success and growth.