You can fix the file attachment problem by following the procedures listed below. Also, in Gmail Chrome, you can’t attach files.
Steps to Solve Unable To Attach files in Gmail Problem –
Simply follow the steps outlined if you are wondering why can’t I attach a file to my email.
1. Install the most recent version of Flash Player.
- Adobe Flash Player must be installed.
- Select all of the boxes that you do not wish to download, then click Install Now to download the Flash Player installer file to your computer.
- Open the Adobe Flash Player Installer window, then double-click the downloaded file to install it.
- Check to see if Flash is turned on, and if it isn’t, follow the procedures below:
- Select Customize Google Chrome from the drop-down menu, then Settings.
- Under the settings page, select the Advanced option.
- To enable this option, go to Site Settings and click on Flash.
- You’ve just finished installing the most recent version and turning on Flash.
- If it still doesn’t work and you’re having problems such as being unable to attach a file in Gmail, try the next method.
2. Disabling the Proxy Server
- The proxy server can cause the same ‘Unable to attach files in Gmail’ issue. This option can be found in the LAN settings menu.
- All you have to do is access the LAN settings and check whether or not the web browser proxy is enabled. You must disable this, and you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to the menu option and then to the window taskbar’s Cortana button.
- Now select Internet Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Tab Connections, and then hit this option to reveal LAN Settings.
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN setup’ and then click OK
- You have now successfully disabled your proxy server.
- Check for the same problem or try a different approach to fixing the bug.
3. Download and install the most recent version of your browser.
- Open the browser and select Menu, then Customize Google Chrome from the drop-down menu.
- Open About Google Chrome by selecting the Help option and clicking on it.
- The browser will update to the most recent version.
- Now, click the Relaunch option to restart your browser.
- You’ll see that your browser has been updated when you’ve completed the reboot process.
4. Disable the Windows and Antivirus Firewalls.
- If you’re still getting issued and can’t attach files in Gmail. on your screen, you might have a firewall issue, which these step-by-step instructions should solve:
- To begin, use Windows+R to launch the Run Box.
- Press OK after typing firewall.cpl.
- Now go to the Customize Settings tab and select Turn off Windows Firewall, then OK. Finally, dismiss all tabs.
- You could also check your third-party antivirus program’s firewall, as the application might be using it. So, by clicking on the Disable or Turn off option, you may also turn it off.
- Open Gmail and look for the same kind of blunders; if you still can’t find them, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Another Way to Get Rid of Gmail Attachment Problems
As a Gmail user, you can also look at the remedies listed below in this section of the material to fix the can’t attach files in Gmail chrome error.
- Disabling HTTPS is one of the alternatives available to users who need to update some more settings. Although this is not a required step, if you are tired of trying all the other techniques, you can attempt this one.
- Simply select the General tab and then the Gmail account’s Settings. Select Browser Connection and uncheck the Don’t always use HTTPS option to disable HTTPS.
- You may directly fix the ‘Gmail won’t attach files’ technical issue by changing the attachment uploader. Simply switch from Advanced Attachment Uploader to Basic Attachment Uploader, which allows you to share only one file attachment at a time rather than many file attachments.
- In the first step, you must log in to Gmail. Then click on the Mail Settings option under See All Settings. Switch from Advanced Attachment to Basic Attachment features by going to the General page and searching for Attachments.
For more read, visit here – https://emailsdesk.com/cant-attach-files-in-gmail-how-to-fix/
These were a few of the most effective methods for resolving Gmail attachment issues; you should carefully read and apply each one. We have already revealed all of the important facts about Gmail and alternative options as we constructed this web diary.
So, anytime these problems or mistakes emerge in the future, strive to get rid of them on your own. There are various alternatives for identifying and resolving any technical issues, including contacting Gmail support professionals and resolving the Unable to Attach Files in Gmail issue at any moment.
If you’re interested in reading more about such troubleshooting topics Emailsdesk.net Is the place where you should land and go through the diverse range of topics.
Also Recommended – http://usamagazinehub.com/difference-between-xfinity-and-comcast/